The indaod.io members plan to establish a legally viable organization, a
DAO, to "tokenize" the fractional ownership of real estate and real assets
in the Vacation and Leisure rental market.
Membership in indaod.io is offered through an NFT purchase which grants
the owner "Founder Membership" in indaod.io and contains the right to
contribute to key decisions to be hardcoded via indaod.io smart contracts
throughout the DAO lifecycle including Property Selection, Buy / No-Buy
Criteria, and Sale Criteria.
Founder Membership NFTs are not a representation of ownership in any real
estate or real property or a guarantee of the future formation or
performance of the DAO. The development of indaod.io DAO is significantly
risky and could result in the complete loss of your contribution and you
acknowledge that the purchase of the indaod.io NFT is at the sole risk of
The lack of historical return, impact, and exit data provide little or no
The US Securities and Exchange Commission or other global regulatory
authorities have not determined the "Securities Status" of partial ownership
of real assets through the issuance of "Tokens."
Secondary markets for NFT tokens relating to "Real Estate Assets" are not
established. There is no guarantee, either explicit or implied, that sales
on the secondary market provide members with additional liquidity.
Membership in indaod.io is subject to all of the risks of any real estate
investment. Real estate investments are speculative in nature. There are
real estate risks that cannot be controlled by indaod.io or its associated
DAO. These include but are not limited to:
- Downturns in the economy, whether global, national, or local.
- Interest rate rises or contraction in real estate financing markets.
- Oversupply or lack of demand for specific real estate markets.
- Changes in zoning, traffic patterns, or eminent domain.
- Adverse tax assessment changes.
- Property losses resulting from weather events where insurance fails to protect.
- Increases in operating expenses due to labor or materials costs.